Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bellroy Note Sleeve Wallet


I’m a thin-wallet fanatic, and have tried several varieties, including the previously reviewed All-Ett. The problem I continually run into, however, is the construction. What good is a wallet if your cards slide around and fall out when you open it? Or when it’s threadbare and falling apart after a few months of regular use? Because of this, my enthusiasm for the latest thin wallet design would eventually cool, and I’d end up throwing the thing out and going back to a regular wallet. Again. That is, until I discovered the Bellroy Note Sleeve. While not as thin as a wallet made of nylon fabric like the All-Ett, the Bellroy is admirably slim as a result of ingenious product design. This includes nifty little touches like a pull-tab that allows you to easily access seldom-used cards. It even has a tiny pocket where you can stick an extra sim card, for über-nerds. The greatest thing about the Bellroy, however, is the construction. This wallet, with its stamped blue leather, tastefully contrasting stitching and patterned cloth interior, is a terrifically handsome accessory that brings a smile to my face every time I take it out of my pocket. It exudes quality and durability, and just feels good in my hand. There is no doubt in my mind I will still be using it for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment